Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I've created circuit consisting of: 1. op-amp follower 2. voltage reference 3. analog pin P0_1 4. External resistor 20K on P0_1 to Power GND V... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi.     I'm using the PSoC3 first touch starter kit CY8CKIT-003.    I'm trying to use the VDAC8 to push out a chirp signal (a sine wave of linearly va... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        The progamer show "Detected SiliconID: "00 00 00 00" is not in database" Dose it meaning the IC had broken?    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Using the CY8C24423A I am trying to use the falling edge of a pulse to wake-up the device, do some ADC, then go back to sleep... wake up on the next f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I have an application where I would like to wake the PC from a USBUART device.    i have read a lot about USB communication and found I should be pos... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Capsense feedback resistor pin is fixed to P1.1 as well, as I2C SCL    Is there a way to detect I2C SCL master presense and somehow switch between cap... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm trying to make use of I2CHW module, i order to modify comparator hyst parameter. For testing only I put control value in I2cregs.cSTR[4] to see wh... Show More
amdac_287941
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I am using a Cy8C28452-24PVXI part, I am using the Del Sig Multi adc. The adc is configured for 2 channels 12 bit operation. and 2 analog blocks per ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,          Has anyone used both versions of this part in a Capsense application?  I had a working design w/ the 1001 rev, the chip failed, had to re... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,         Is it possible to edit existing components? I would really like to implement an analog multiplexer which takes a clock input, so that it c... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.