Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have uploaded a new Digital Comparator component (DCmp) that is almost as fast (1/2 BUS_CLK frequency) as the Infineon version but uses significantl... Show More
MyGug
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All, we are a start-up with a renewable product and have designed around the above chip. Unfortunately with all the supply upheaval we can't find a... Show More
revolution
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The motor should be run up and down 1000 times and on each run the limit switch must open and close again. Depending on the test result, a red or gree... Show More
revolution
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The motor assembly includes a limit switch that operates in both the top and bottom positions also switches in the lower end position (closed in the e... Show More
nikp21
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Buenas noches, quisiera tener una asesoria respecto al uso del IDAC en Psoc 5LP. Estoy revisando la documentación para usarlo como fuente de corriente... Show More
akurtj
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, did I get it right, that the PSoC 5LP devices are ranked as Legacy products? And why they are listed under 8/16bit Legacy Microcontrollers? Ref... Show More
Pauven
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have successfully created a joystick button HID device using a PSoC 1.  It actually emulates 2 joysticks for a total of 56 buttons, which I use to i... Show More
Naz99
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello, I am using psoc 5lp cy8ckit-059 prototyping kit and I want to build a project that uses ADC delsig that can read the input and send it to uart.... Show More
Mikes6032
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
We use your CY8C3446LTI-085. We recently received a batch of these parts, with the same major part number as just stated, that will not flash. Looking... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I want to use the LSB of the datapath value after ALU has finished as input for the next datapath instruction. So I connected the routed shift o... Show More