Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I was trying to get sample code for the RTC working on my PSOC5 kit with ES1 silicone and I may be running into one of the known issues..    If I prog... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All,         The deadline for Phase 2 has been extended to March 28.    If you still haven't submitted your design, block diagrams and videos, you ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    How do I adjust the contrast ratio for my LCD screen with my dev kit?    Thanks,    Jeff  Show More
JeMe_288686
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

If you want one more entry, I guess you will have to extend this phase a couple of days.

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to get uCos to work, I have a small keypad program as a set-up to build from.  I have no errors that I can see yet uCos never leaves my lo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    could someone point me to some code examples in the new API(Beta 5) for SPI Communication?    As i understand it,i need to fill the TX buffer f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The purpose is to monitor an incoming digital signal.  If there hasn't been a high signal in 15 min then it should set an output pin to high.    We wa... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
We're trying to debug a CY8C29466 using an ICE Cube and having no success.     The target board is connected via a 5-pin cable and will PROGRAM succes... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi, all         how can we connect external input to psoc3 device using creator. whatever input ports are availble inside the kit that how can we conn... Show More
JeMe_288686
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Pointing Cortex M3 Systick timer to your fonction using Cylib will not work if you use SysTick_IRQn definition from core_cm3_psoc5.h    CyIntSetSysVec... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.