Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Jddewitt83
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I reviewed the datasheet associated with the AN2344 and noticed that on the Battery Pack Management System side there are no capacitors (pg. 2 of ... Show More
KevinE
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I have seen many others having a similar issue, but wanted to post in case my issue is slightly different. I am using PSOC5LP I2C Master Mode w... Show More
cykec_294231
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, Can someone tell me where to find a document describing what the markings mean on the top of a PSoC3 microcontroller?  The specific part is CY8... Show More
Miglio1982
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, i'm trying to program a PSoC1 device [which works at 5V] in an old project using a MiniProg3 device but it doesn't work. Why? Which is the best pr... Show More
hauer
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I noticed, that programming an PSoC 5LP (CY8C5268LTI-LP030, 256kB Flash) using the ppcli.exe takes about 70s, whereas the PSoC Programmer takes on... Show More
鸢尾花和兔子
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
CapSenseMtkTool 工具中的CP参数上限值100这里的参数主要是测试什么的,麻烦解释下,谢谢!   Show More
Mikes6032
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
We use your CY8C3446LTI-085. We recently received a batch of these parts, with the same major part number as just stated, that will not flash. Looking... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,according to the 5LP reference manual the datapath outputs are registered, but it's also possible to use the combinational signal. Unfortunately, I... Show More
Prusinowsky
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I need component  that on the input take any analog signal, from -3.3V to 3.3V and then will convert it to digital world and  send them via USB Ser... Show More
DaFi_1319201
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, Does anyone know what is behind the availability problem of all PSOC devices and the CY8C5888AXI-LP096 in particular? We need at least 500 parts t... Show More