Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Testing the DelSig ADC on PSoC First Touch kit, with 0-6*Vref range I get a >5% gain error. With other ranges the error is smaller but still out of sp... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi all,            I'm new to PSoC Family. I want to know how to calculate the time consumed by the function (like simulation in other controller). As... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All, I was wondering if anyone else is getting this.  I am trying to submit my design for phase 2.    When I uncheck the "my design is ready for su... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I also had submission problems. I submitted the project, and was returned to my login site. When I went back in to see if my materials had b... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,              I'm using PWM to generate 1 sec delay.In the configure of PWM i made interrupt on terminal count.I know that API will give interr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I had a basic I2C transaction with a temperature sensor working.  I disabled all the I2C stuff and brought in the RTC counter from the example, and th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi:    I just noticed in datasheet, there are two types of datapath, one in UDB, the other in DFB. Is that correct?  Obviously the two 'types' datapat... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
ERROR :Routing of asynchrononus signal Clock_1 as a clock to UDB component "\AudioClkGen:UDB_ACG:div:Div:u0\" is not supported unless a UDB Clock/Enab... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi..  I have a cy3209-ExpressEVK kit.  my problem is, How i can connect Zigbee transceiver(UART) to SPI radio socket.    So. Please Help me to solve t... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.