Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi there,    actually i want an instrumentation amplifier for extracting sensor output do we have a instrumentation in psoc 3 or 5 or       can we use... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Cypress released the new CY8CKIT-030 Development Kit  for its PSoC® 3 architecture, along with a new version of its PSoC CreatorTM software tool! Get ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I've got a cy3268 and I've programmed It correctly using the ice-cube. My problem is that when I try to debug using the ice-cube I get the m... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 i tried to convert a analog signal to a digital one,using LED7SEG to show it ,but after adding the timer8 ,the system just don't work ,can you help? ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I just bought 5 pieces of CY8CLED16P01-28PVXI and I solder it on my design circuit based on the CY3276 application notes. I implement the PLT u... Show More
mish_288636
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Thanks for your consideration.

-Mike

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I wanna convert a analog signal(0-990mv) to a Digital signal, so i used a PGA (GAIN=4)and a ADCINC12,but the result is bigger than 4096,i am really co... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    this post is the continuation of post "Ice cube recognition problem".         I have the cy3268 on which there is the cip whith the followin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
  Check out this article from EE Times, written by Sanjeev Kumar, on efficient heart rate monitoring! Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Check out this article from EE Times, written by Sanjeev Kumar, on efficient heart rate monitoring! Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.