Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

MiSa_288856
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hallo,    I wish my micro (CY8C29x66) to stay in a sleeping state for a very short while (i.e. 2ms) is this possible?    What's the side effect of sta... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The demo application has been tested on the following evaluation kits:         CY8CKIT-001 PSoC® Development Kit     utilising the CY8CKIT- 010 PSoC® CY8C55 Family Processor Module Kit... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm using the USBUART component from app note EP60246 but the question might also be valid for other USB interfaces.    Everything works fine until th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I purchased a DVK 001 when it was just recently released. At the time, it had the PSoC 1 module and an ES2 PSoC 3 module. On the DVK website... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello    I have currently migrated my project from a PSoC 3 to 5 (CY8CKIT-014). My analog design uses an Analog Mux Sequencer in differential mode w... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear PSOC Developer,    I'm newer use for PSOC programming. I want to use PSOC send AT command by UART module and connect with 3 wire Tx,Rx,GND. In 3 ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi, I've just purchased and received my CY8CKIT-001 devkit, and all seems to be OK... except for the Miniprog 3 programmer.    Specifically, the prog... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The Vref value is automatically changed to Vdda/4 and set as ILLEGAL.

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Dear all Have a good day! I have a affliction .The IO numbers of PSoC3&5 is very small.I hope that it has more IO(GPIO & SIO) available to be ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi,     In PSOC3 RTC, what kind of battery should be used for retaining the time and date, and to free run the RTC insided PSOC3,,    I have seen in o... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.