Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm working on a 3x4 button keypad using a CY8C21434. I'd like to be able to detect proximity and also be able to read the status of the buttons. When... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 G'day all,    I've sorted out the debug connections for my design thanks to the support guys here, but now I'm having a different problem.    I can't... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I have a  PSOC which model name is CY8C24123A-24SXI and I am using  PGA module. Here is the problem ; there are 5 same circuits and all have... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Does anyone have a lead on the SAMTEC connectors used on the PSoC modules?  SAMTEC has given me a lead time of 16 days to make the connectors. I may ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
What better way could there be, other than a video to learn new stuff quickly. Learn how to use interrupts in PSoC3/ PSoC Creator by watching this coo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I search a Sample Firmware Source Code for module "Graphic LCD Interface (GraphicLCDIntf)".    I seem to be in "CY8CKIT-032 Graphics LCD Interf... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I wanna use LCD of Psoc3 to display somes datas such as 17.3 , 56.7 .......    is there any functions for this ? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hey all    I'm using the Psoc 5 and have instantiated the UART module v1.20. I noticed that after a call to USART_Start() i have to wait a bit before ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
G'day all,         I'm about to finalise the design of my rover using the CYC5588AXI-060. It's replacing a Zilog eZ80F91 module, which only required 2... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,everyone!    i tried to use psoc3 to develop a keypad scan programa, here is the code :    void KeyScan()              {                Port0(1)... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.