Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to design some flexible I/O, for example a pin could be configured at runtime to be a input, output, PWM or ADC.  In the pin datasheet it ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have set up a PWM module running at 40khz, and wired the interrupt output to an ISR as shown in the attached file.     The problem is that execution... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
               The PSoC Programmer 3.12.5 release is a patch update to the PSoC Programmer 3.12.4 release and supports PSoC Creator 1.0 Service Pack 1... Show More
josi_289041
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I'm in need of some suggestions for this issue. We are currently using the cy8c29866 for a thermocouple reader system.    It does its job gr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,        Good Morning!    I am doing on Powerline communication using CYCPLC20- 28PVXI. In coding, when i use the function PLT_Start(), its equiv... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi    i m trying to write to data (like 12345) from keybaord. BUT i m unable to store this value.    I M USING  CY8C3866AXI-40.    plz help me. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I just bought 5 pieces of CY8CLED16P01-28PVXI and I solder it on my design circuit based on the CY3276 application notes. I implement the PLT u... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    I`m using CY8C27443 and i try to connect microphone and speaker to it. I`ve connected microphone to P01 then i used pga. Pga`s input is set on... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,    I need to wire up something using timers and counters with the following behaviour:    * Output goes low if the input sees two rising edges... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The circuit I have designed to drive the transmit line makes it difficult to use the transmit enable pin.  Could I use the configuration bit to turn o... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.