Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
WaMa_286156
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
If you are using Visual Studio with Mac and PSOC5 (or even possibly PSOC6), you probably recently got several deprecated messages, one for the compile... Show More
KyTr_1955226
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hey all, I'm looking into interfacing a PSoC5LP to a bit of a strange I2C Master.  Rather than being designed to run on a bus, I have to interface usi... Show More
KyTr_1955226
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hey all, I'm trying to track down the cause of some PSoC5LP firmware running into the default interrupt with errno==ENOMEM. The only way I've been abl... Show More
mwors7
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi Community, I am currently using the PSoC5 filter block in a design. The process I want to implement is: ADC -> bandpass filter -> take absolute val... Show More
luisji
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The original Re: 3 identical shifted signals, 5 Khz, tunnable by program, with sensors  I had to make the new question because the previous som... Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm making improvements to my custom Term component. I've got a modest work-around to determine if the host port is open.  I'd like to improve upon th... Show More
delfinavelez
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I'm a PhD researcher in University Nacional of Cordoba, Argentina. As part of my research, I'm investigating the PSoC 5LP CY8C58LP Switched Cap... Show More
madhu
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
We have purchased the above IC from one of the open source as there were huge leadtime. The IC snapshot is attached.   The IC part number/Body mark is... Show More
Switten
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi there,   In my project(program in attached file), I am using a MPU6050 for selfbalancing purposes. I got the raw MPU data, processed it, and obtain... Show More
mwors7
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear community, This post is quite similar to one I previously posted (sorry for that) however I am more interested in how the PSoC5lp I2C slave works... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.
Top liked authors