Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
A new PSOC 3 development kit is available NOW: CY8CKIT-030 (www.cypress.com/go/cy8ckit-030)    This kit enables you to evaluate, develop and prototype... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am using three PGA's a project to buffer R/C filtered PWM outputs.  All are configured with a gain of 1.  I am using a CY8C3866PVI-021ES2 for the de... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
My design uses an external power monitor/watchdog driving XRES for PUR and Watchdog functions. Unfortunately the Miniprog3 also uses XRES. Any suggest... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi.. I'm facing a couple of funny problems...    I want to run my PSoC 5 as fast as possible, so I set the IMO to 48MHz and the PLL to 76MHz (the fast... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a current project and suddenly the number of uset modules listed in the catalog has shrunk to only two. Any ideas? Show More
EvPa_264126
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
mixed analog-digital scope         http://www.cypress.com/?id=3312&conID=235 Wonderful project for the study of PSoC. I'm trying to figure out. Found ... Show More
EvPa_264126
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

sorry for the meaningless name of the theme

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi this is vishnu     in my project i am using two uarts . i have written recieve interrupt for one uart. how we can write another recieve interrupt f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Check out this video on the new PSoC™ Automotive Multitouch  single layer sensor discussing its advanced features such as waterproofing and hover!  Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to design some flexible I/O, for example a pin could be configured at runtime to be a input, output, PWM or ADC.  In the pin datasheet it ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.