Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm trying to design the drivers for a JR 8717 to make it control an arm, but it doesn't move. I used a PWM component with a clock at 1.28 khz, 8-bit ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi     i am using 2 UARTs, both are operating in interrupt mode 1UART is working fine. coming 2nd UART i am getting interrupt only one time after powe... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
On rare occasions, I get an I2C receiver hangup in a CY7C64215 when the USB I/F is active at the same time as the I2C.  This appears to be corrolated ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Good morning! I am using Timer8 and UART modules in my design.Here is the problem: in order to use Timer8 to generate a specific time,I have to set th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
My ability to work with psoc ended up the day when I upgrader Psoc Programmer to new version 3.12.    Now CygInstaller crashes and do not allow to upd... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Ant the beginning of documentation there is a line: "... It is based on a 2.6V full scale input range centered around a user selected AGND, wh... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
am using psoc designer 5.0. i am unable debug my program.    just like in keil , is it possible to debug programs in psoc designer 5.0.    Thanking u Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Keep up with the latest Cypress news and info by following us on Twitter!  Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
A new PSOC 3 development kit is available NOW: CY8CKIT-030 (www.cypress.com/go/cy8ckit-030)    This kit enables you to evaluate, develop and prototype... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am using three PGA's a project to buffer R/C filtered PWM outputs.  All are configured with a gain of 1.  I am using a CY8C3866PVI-021ES2 for the de... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.