Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Using First Touch board with 5V on Vddio0 and Vddio2, ports seem to suddenly break or get stuck high. Happens after hours of running fine, happened t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello! I am new in PsoC and i have following problem:    A SPI - Slave receives 4 16-bit values and triggers an FIFO-Full interrupt. This interrupt tr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi:     What should I do if I use LUT & sleep mode in application?   No sleep saving API is provided,  any reference for this?         Thanks         ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
EE2Prom User module's flash block write returns error code -1 (protection error) on a production board with CY8CLED04D02 while the same program code i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm a bit confused on this one.    The PSoC Creator design-wide resources editor has system parameters for heap size and stack size. What exactly is s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
i have two problems,    1. I am tring to dispaly numericals in seven segment led display for two digits. i have chosen digit drive pins 0&1 of port 1.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I keep on getting this error (see below). I am using a custom board layout with a CY8C3244LTI-130ES2 chip. Does anyone know why this is happening or h... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I'm trying to feed the PSoC with an AC signal and I have doubts how to do it. I configured the PSoC with: 3-OPAM and ADCINVR. The AC signal is ... Show More
dan_DMI
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I am using the ADC in 20-bit mode (PSoC3), but the abs() works fine up to the 16-bit limit, then goes awry - so I have to use multiply by -1 instead,... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 hi,     I am trying to porgramm CY8C3866AXI based board. I have followed following procedure    - Connected PSOC Miniprog3 to our board using 10pin c... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.