Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All!         Cypress Applications Engineering team will host live, instructor-led, weekly webinars on different PSoC topics!  These webinars are fr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi:    As my experiment on EZI2C.    1) PSoC3 I2C_CSR.bit3 (address)  (0x49d7) was descripted in TRM as be cleared by firmware writing '0'.    But in ... Show More
TiMi_264191
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I was going to use Basic Design to learn about the Debugger. I loaded it and tried to do a build. The errors indicate that the (hardware?) is set to 5... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Greetings,    I working  with a Psoc 3  CY8C3866AXI-040 from the depevelopment  Kit 001. This Psoc 3 is communicating to a CAN network I set up with P... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
One billion PSoC unit countdown is up on cypress.com NOW. Make a guess of when we will hit one billion shipment and win a NOOK ColorTM powered by PSoC... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I got the following message when starting the PSoC Creator:    Error: fmk.M0018: An important piece of PSoC Creator has a problem and may not w... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I hope update the cy_clock module that can be enabled with input connection.    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    When will the PSoC 5 projects and prizes be distributed back to contestants?    Thanks,    DiodeDan  Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
www.cypress.com/go/programming    This General PSoC Programming web page is the central location that details all aspects of programming related to al... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I got a PSoC 3 Starter Kit last week and have done all the example projects without any problem. Today I started a new project, when I Build the main.... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.