Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi all,    can anybody please tell what  is difference between psoc creator and designer  to start with prototype designing in software whether i shou... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Our group has purchased the evaluation board for the chip CYP15G0101DXB and we are unable to use the optical module.  The information that came along ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi everyone,         I'm using the TX8 to send data through RS232. the data is received on Labview API. I have problems when the value is recieved th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 CY8C21434_24LFXI  ID  is  56,     CY8C21434_24LTXI  ID :Can you  tell  me  what is this part number 's ID?? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Latest KB says, it's crashing because relitive path in a directory.    But in my case there is no additional relative path.    And it crashes at the v... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone,         I am currently working on a project involving communication between two PSoC boards. Both of the boards will use an Artaflex A... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am using a graphics lcd (8080 interface) in my project. After finding it difficult to interface it with the psoc5 using the graphiclcdintf_v1_6 in c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    The real time clock has a 1 pulse per second (1 pps) feature that wakes up the device from sleep mode.    Is it possible to change this peri... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi all    Is implementation of pulse code modulation PCM possible in PSOC... please give a suggession    thanks & regards Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 How to interface OV6620 with PSOC5.How do I acquire an image???    Please help. Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.