Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
RaAl_264636
PSoC 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I'm creating a component which uses a rising edge trigger input. The component uses two states. In the first state, the inputs are saved and the in... Show More
WaMa_286156
PSoC 5, 3 & 1
Hmm,  all posts are questions now. I am working (very much part time) on a psoc5LP printer control project.  Life is what happens while you are making... Show More
RoyChoo
PSoC 5, 3 & 1
  From the photo above, are we able to identify the part is genuine and originated from Cypress factory? The country origin is different, I would hop... Show More
Owon
PSoC 5, 3 & 1
Hello everybody ,I use Parallels on MacOS to be able to use PSoC software, in particular I use Bridge Control Panel for UART communications. Everythin... Show More
PingFuQi
PSoC 5, 3 & 1

CY8CKIT-059 can prigramming CY8C5868AXI-LP032?

PrGa_4677506
PSoC 5, 3 & 1
This might be slightly off topic. Worldwide semiconductor shortage. Almost all the online vendors of PSoC kits have run out of stock. Can anyone pleas... Show More
And_rii
PSoC 5, 3 & 1
Idk why it doesnt read a direction to the lib when i tried to build a project and moreover why I can't change the direction myselfIt output me an erro... Show More
gbrochard
PSoC 5, 3 & 1
Hello currently high school student in Terminal STI2D in france, i need in the frame of my classes, control a servo motor with a PSoC Card. Despite a ... Show More
luisji
PSoC 5, 3 & 1
The original Re: 3 identical shifted signals, 5 Khz, tunnable by program, with sensors  I had to make the new question because the previous som... Show More
RuLe_1240116
PSoC 5, 3 & 1
Hi Cypress community, I am designing a PCB which allows for programming 48 devices on a single PCB using a single JTAG connector. My understanding is ... Show More
Board Information

PSoC 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC® 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.
Top liked authors