Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Does anyone has experience with ADC->FILTER withing rtx51tiny    It looks, that however example Projects for Rtx51tiny work well, but all other fail. ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
This paper presents PSoC design aspects that enable users of PSoC devices to implement low power systems. It explains PSoC power modes and maps the po... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone    Do you have examples of decaying sounds (e.g. bells, gong, music boxes carillon etc) synthesis with PSOC 1 ?    Thanks in advance   ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Can I use just an USB port connected directly to a PSoC 5 chip to use the bootloader/send a bootloader file from PSoCDesigner/Express?        ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I've received message:    *** WARNING L15: MULTIPLE CALL TO FUNCTION     NAME:    _CYHALT/CYLIB     CALLER1: COMTASK/COMTASK     CALLER2: INIT/MAIN   ... Show More
crcac_264396
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    Since there is no clock input on the the RTC component, can I possibly use a 1pps input on a digital pin as the source for the RTC interrupt... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi There,    I am pretty new to PSOC and am in the late stages of API development for a new product.    I have the API working very well on the PSOC ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

您好!我在使用CYrf69103时,发现69103在操作RF模块时,读寄存器异常,请求帮忙解决,详情见压缩包

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
We wish to protect our embedded PSoC1 code against attempts to read the code out of programmed chips and reverse engineer it and copy it to other devi... Show More
BeCo_289361
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Target chip:  CY8C3666AXI-037    I would like to use the 5-pin arrangement for programming, debugging and I2C bridge.  I am assuming that the I2C use... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.