Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Recent discussions

Sort by:
diego2901
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Good morning, everyone. That’s my concern. We are working with Psoc on an automatic night light project. We have the HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensor at our ... Show More
n8mayes
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am a little confused with how to switch a PSOC 3 device from the default 4-wire JTAG to the SWD interface for programming / debugging.  From reading... Show More
Pauven
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have successfully created a joystick button HID device using a PSoC 1.  It actually emulates 2 joysticks for a total of 56 buttons, which I use to i... Show More
CrisV
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,  I have bought this kind of Psoc due the troubles to get pieces in common distributors that I need(3666AXI), in these crazy days... Psoc Creator h... Show More
PranayU
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying old code which written in psoc-1.0 to latest version and getting these errors.Starting MAKE...creating project.mkname translation failed o... Show More
MyGug
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All, we are a start-up with a renewable product and have designed around the above chip. Unfortunately with all the supply upheaval we can't find a... Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have uploaded a new Digital Comparator component (DCmp) that is almost as fast (1/2 BUS_CLK frequency) as the Infineon version but uses significantl... Show More
revolution
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The motor should be run up and down 1000 times and on each run the limit switch must open and close again. Depending on the test result, a red or gree... Show More
revolution
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The motor assembly includes a limit switch that operates in both the top and bottom positions also switches in the lower end position (closed in the e... Show More
nikp21
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Buenas noches, quisiera tener una asesoria respecto al uso del IDAC en Psoc 5LP. Estoy revisando la documentación para usarlo como fuente de corriente... Show More