Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The Controller Area Network (CAN) was first introduced by Robert Bosch to address the growing complexity of vehicle functions and networks. In the ear... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Electronic and electrical equipment in the home or commercial buildings have largely been discrete and independent systems – control and management of... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hey i am totally new to this device...        I have a simple query i.e can we add external memory to this device as we can in 8051...    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am using psoc 5 cy8c55 device first touch kit, in that i have run the example programs ,I am getting error while running the capacitor sensor slider... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi    I am using CY8C27443-24PXI and developing code in C.    At this point I want to make function call from main C code and I want to write function... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Electronic and electrical equipment in the home or commercial buildings have largely been discrete and independent systems – control and management of... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I would like to us the SD flash as a data logger function. Does anyone know the maximum speed for writing? Also are there any other things to consider... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,      I am a beginner in Psoc  .we are undertaking a project in which we are interfacing the Psoc ,which is monitoring a battery sytem , with L... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Greatings Community! I have faced with preaty strange fact. I'm try`ing to create 10-chanel logic generator, based on counters whith two DMA chanels... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I've source code for specific usage of CY8C21223 chip for an application and circuit drawings.    How can I compile and program CY8C21223 chip?... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.