Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm trying to implement a VME interface using a PSoC devices, but there are some things I would know.          How a status and controll register are ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Im doing big project on my psoc 3 and I'm wondering wher can I find size of free space of PLD matrix in Psoc Creator. Is thare option to check i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 PSoC 3 Code Optimization               Are you running out of 8051 code space in your PSoC 3, even after applying all of the Keil C51 compiler's opti... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
  New to PSoC3?         If you have not looked at PSoC 3 before, take a look at AN54181 Getting Started with PSoC3 Design Project. It will get you sta... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Are you wondering if is it possible to interface temperature sensors like thermocouple, RTD, Thermistor with PSoC3? Are you wondering how to go about ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 My I2C communications need to be pulled up to 3.3V, but I don't know what size pull up resistor I should be using.  I've read other forum posts that ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I was trying to use the shift register of PSOC creator 1.0 and I wanted to know what is the easiest possible way of knowing by hardware when the para... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm a newbie in PSoC and c programming. Currently I'm using the CY3210-PSoC1Eval to develop a simple system which requires to store some values from A... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Greetings,    I would like to use the a Timer in Psoc creator to determine the period of a signal and to deduce from it its frequency. I know I can us... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    I just cannot seem to understand how the Counter component works. It seems simple, and yet my design doesn't work.    I have an input pin conn... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.