Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
When running the install I'll get a message box with    "The installed version of the application could not be determinated. Setup will now terminate.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I need to sense a plenty of signals with Operational Amplifiers and Comparators as a circuit contitioning. I am thinking in to use PSoc3 bec... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
DIP Package?
solved msg Solved
Hey guys,    Any plans at Cypress for a DIP package for the PSoC3/5? Recently came across announcements from both Microchip and NXP doing so for their... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
One of the more powerful aspects of PSoC 3 and PSoC 5 is the ability to use components that encapsulate both hardware and software functionality.  Cyp... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Many of you may know that both PSoC1 and PSoC3/5 devices have PGAs (Programmable Gain Amplifiers).  These are handy devices allowing you to either sel... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Many of you may know that both PSoC1 and PSoC3/5 devices have PGAs (Programmable Gain Amplifiers).  These are handy devices allowing you to either sel... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All,         I just read this blog post by Mark H and thought that it's a great idea to share it with everyone.         Remember way back when you... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm using current DAC in my project. The direction is to be changed upon change in comparator's output.         How can the component be changed to ge... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
This blog post tells you how to observe memory locations in the debugger watch window. This is useful if you want to group together and view separate ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
How to prevent unwanted DMA transactions after enabling a DMA channel with queued transaction requests. Summary: If a disabled DMA channel receives a... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.