Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi i have used function generator and got the vtg by A/D convertor(-2.5v to +2.5v).         Can anyone suggest how can i get the vtg( 0 to 5 v).??? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dithering is a widely used technique in Digital Processing where a noise is intentionally introduced into a system to increase the resolution of the s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I've compiled the UART_Rx.cywrk example in the CY8CKIT-001 development kit and have been unable to get it working while sending characters over RS232 ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
With a handful of PSoC3 resources and an external capacitor, a Voltage controlled oscillator can be created.         Pin "Cint" is configured as both... Show More
pushekm_21
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I have seen customers doing mistake when connecting a negative signal to PSoC. Since, PSoC works only on positive supply, so negative signal can not ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I'd like to implement three bandpass filters with the CY8CKIT-001 PSOC DEVELOPMENT Kit. I read some information about PSoc filters into the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I have to write software for psoc 3 which is going to sleep (~uA consumption) for dozen of milliseconds, few times per second. Each time it has... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    I am having difficulty implenting low power modes combined with using the FreeRTOS platform and the PSoC 5. Specifically, UART comms are getti... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.