Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,    New to the forum and PSoC Devices. I am also new to my current employer. I have inherited a project that has a CY8C24223A-24PVXI device fit... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Driving six 7-segment displays using PSoC to display numbers was a requirement which I came across.    This function was a jsut small portion of sever... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
After Parallel DAC and Dithering techniques, the next trick to create four DAC outputs using a single DAC, the SC/CT blocks, an LUT and the DMA.     ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,    I am experiencing some troubles making RS485 communication through UART. I am using First Touch Kit and Ti ISO3086 driver. I am connecting ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
With a handful of PSoC3 resources and an external capacitor, a Voltage controlled oscillator can be created.         Pin "Cint" is configured as both... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All,         I just read this blog post by Mark H and thought that it's a great idea to share it with everyone.         Remember way back when you... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,     please can you tell if there is an Appnote example about hooking PSoc1 to Ethernet network?  Particulary the software driver is of my interest... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 HI,    We are developing a  project using PSoC, The project is nearly finished, but we would like know if we can use a bit more RAM for some furture ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have PSoc Creator 1.0 Service Pack2 installed on my system and I have copied the freeRTOS folder in "C:\Program Files\Cypress\PSoC Creator" and when... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 i have the bit file of my sound wave. I want to create the sound in speaker. Can anyone suggest me how can i do it???????? Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.