Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
At one time Cypress had a vesion of designer that created code from objects on the front panel. I am trying to generate SPI code? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I am using Psoc3 in order to implement some analog filters and other subcircuits. These filters, of course, consist of OAs and passive compo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
RPM Systems Qualified Production Programming for PSoC 3        Cypress Semiconductor has completed the production programming qualification for RPM Sy... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Elnec Qualified Production Programming for PSoC 3        Cypress Semiconductor has completed the production programming qualification for Elnec (     http://www.elnec.com... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I read the datasheet of the filter component, and it says that I should use only one filter per design. What I am trying is to filter out the d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear all,     I am using the CY8CKIT-050 and just recently downloaded the Creator 2.0. Because I am using USB functionality I need to configure the XT... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone,         I need to generate sine, triangular and ecg signal!!!...someone can help me??...thanks a lot in advance! Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Can I replace the Psoc 5 part no cy8c5588 with cy8c5568 in the cy8ckit 001 development kit. As the part no cy8c5588 is not available anywhere( in Ind... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
In CSD_AUTO user module, is it possible to change the capsense parameters like hysteresis or other capsense register settings in the capsense.inc file... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

I can't find the Device Resource Meter in PSoC Creator 1.0 as in PSoC Designer 

Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.