Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I' ve been trying to write the code for a 8 by 7 keypad using polling method . The problem is that I have all the coloumns connected to 4.7K external... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    I'm working with the Alternate Active mode with PSoC3. In this mode, the CPU is in a halt state and it's supposed that you can enable/disable ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
How can I use assembly code in PSoC5??    Where is the PSoC5 assembly document??    I can't find PSoC5 assembly document.....    There are many PSoC1,... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello all,    Does anyone have experience in using a PSoC 3 device with a 1.5V coin cell battery?     What are the considerations to use the SMP featu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear all,     I am working with PSoC5 Family 55 (right now with KIT 050). For propagation of error calculation I need some values of the Delta-Sigma A... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Is it feasable to use a capsense button as a power on button?         I'm designing a PSoC application which would spend most of its    time in sleep... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    I want to use the ECC Flash space to save user data and dispose of 8KB extra Flash. To do this, I go to the System tab in Psoc Creator, and di... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, Does anyone know if there are any driver for wireless communications with PSoC5 (CyFi :CYRF6936  CYRF7936) ? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi Everyone,    How do we go about using the new filter component? I would like to try the new filter component as follows:    1) 12 bit data input  ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    My project consists in programming the PSoC as a signal adquisitor using the different types of ADCs in order to see the differences between... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.