Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear all,    I am using the chip CY8C5568AXI-060 and the PSoC 5 development kit CY8CKIT-050.    I am currently building 2 timer in a single project.  ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Group,    I'm new to the PSoC device and have a "simple" question.    I'm currently using the PSoC 3 development kit's example program "Voltage Displa... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Can anyone help me to read data?    I need to read the data/ code stored on a CY7C63801-SXC enCoRe II Low Speed USB Peripheral Controller. I have a CY... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear all,    I am using the chip CY8C5568AXI-060 and the PSoC 5 development kit CY8CKIT-050.    I am currently building 2 timer in a single project.  ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
When we use SPIS UM in  CY8C20xx6 ,by default P1.3 is selected as the slave clock pin.There is an alternate option to use P1.0 as the slave clock by s... Show More
MiKO_283856
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    I'm new to PSoC world, trying to improve m'y customer PSoC1 CY8C29466 design.    The current dev is using a  zero cross detection done with a ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,             For this product  http://www.cypress.com/?rID=39236..... I want to know whether i can modify the firmware ? if yes how ? what prog... Show More
MiHe_282546
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    Is there any built in time functions?     I need a function that returns the number of microseconds since the PSoC5 began running the current p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I want to transfer a file form PC to Psoc board using USB communication... can this be done.... can anyone help by providing code related to this........ Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Two Applications Engineers at Cypress - Dave Van Ess and Robert Murphy will be talking about driving a brushless DC motors. I thought this video was p... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.