Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
In this series of webisode, Ata Khan discusses about the ARM architecture. Also the special guest Will Tu gives an exclusive tour of ARM's embedded so... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi!    The Filter_SampleProject contains an example for the use of the Filter component. This project works properly. But if I try to change the para... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 hi developers,                       i would like to know the quiescent current consumption of a PSoC device CY8C29466 given that almost all analog b... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I am developing a simple application where I have a counter design in UDB. The counter value is written into a status register.    I have a DMA... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I'm trying to multiplex two analog signals inside the PSOC 5 to an output pin.  All implementations of the multiplexer say the only valid conne... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    using Creator 1.0 you can use USB with the built in IMO clock source without any problems (experiences with the cyc85588-LTI114 ES1, ...AXI-60... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    I am trying to use the EZ I2C Slave component on a CY8C3666 to emulate an I2C EEPROM in my project. However, it is not working.         The sy... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    Software package: PSoC Creator 2.0    Hardware: CYBC55 Board    Schamatic design:  a single ADC SAR component + an analog multiplexer compon... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
when i clicked the Debug(F5), the debug was interrupted.    and the error as follows:     Error: dbg.M0015: Debugger exited unexpectedly during run.  ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
when i clicked the Debug(F5), the debug was interrupted.    and the error as follows:     Error: dbg.M0015: Debugger exited unexpectedly during run.  ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.