Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

JECA_264511
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 have a good day.    could anyone help me please, i would like to design a low pass filter, but  i dont know how  should implement this in psoc creato... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The datasheet shows that PSoC3 has 4 Timer/Counter/PWM blocks. So, how many timers can I use in one project? It's not clear to me in there is only one... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I tried to build"" ADC to Filter – Dual Channel 16-Bit Streaming using DMA – PSoC® 3 / PSoC 5""(EP58353) but i am getting many errors .I have sent  t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
_Sleep()
solved msg Solved
Alright, I'm still having a hard time trying to reduce power consumption for my program as nothing seems to work how I expect it. I have dropped tryin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello all,    I am working with a PSoc3 chip.  First time using the PSoC, and I am wondering can I send a sine wave into an analog input to a low pass... Show More
ShBa_282106
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi!    can anyone tell how to view analog analyser window in a creator project?    thnx in advance.. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Everyone,         I'm trying to learn about PSoC 3, and I want to show in the LCD the values measured of the accelerometer, compass and distance... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Everyone,         I'm trying to learn about PSoC 3, and I want to show in the LCD the values measured of the accelerometer, compass and distance... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
http://www.cypress.com/?docID=37054    According to this the only way to use the LCD is set the project up so that it runs at 12 MHz and then use the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm using the 050 kit, have installed capacitor and XTAL and can run using the XTAL.    Problem is, when I try to use the comm USB interface with any ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.