Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Has anyone seen this error before:    "sdb.M0033:An error occured when binding instance "ScBoostClk" of symbol "cy_clock_v1_60": (The given key was no... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello,                i am trying to work opamp as "adder" (adding two analog signals with different frreq) ,but i am facing some errors in connectin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
    Sorry for repost, but it seems that there are 2 different forums at Cypress with different categories ..                          I need to design... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi sir, i have doubt regarding the leds using to measure the oxygen concentration in human bieng , we design the sytem with a clip ,on  one side of th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I went through the Schematic of analog components and the routing.    i see that 2 pins of same port connect to same AG.     if i am using same two p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,               May i know for what purpose " PSoC_3_SelfTest.hex " is used ,i saw in the site   http://www.cypress.com/?rID=37464  but i didnt g... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I  try to run CY8CKIT-001 PSoC 3 example project for CY8CKIT-023. I cannot program it due to "The hex file does not match with the acquired device, pl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,         I gave an analog signal to ADC (input voltage=1.5v), i am taking the output from VDAC using DMA, here the output signal is getting ampl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I'm new on FX2LP development I have some issues with my device configuration and I want to check all register values I modified on my functi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello all    i implemented a parallel communication method.    Master sends a signal, triggering timer in slave( both master and slave are working at... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.