Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
If you are running out of FLASH space these might help -         1 - If any float math minimize the number of lines you do divides, if possible conver... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hello,        I'm wondering what the easiest way to get realtime data out of the firsttouch system would be. I want to watch (or log) the raw ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Firmware engineers are always looking for ways to write more efficient code.  Often this means executing functions as fast as possible.  One way to im... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Below is an amazing blog post by Mark Hastings! Just can't resist reposting it here on the forum so that the members can make best out of it.         ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Below is an amazing blog post by Mark Hastings! Just can't resist reposting it here on the forum so that the members can make best out of it.         ... Show More
kemic_264446
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I designed a board for a client of mine, and the board uses a PSoC 5 chip.    I got a whole load of boards made at a contract manufacturer and the cli... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I already followed all the instructions posted on this website:    http://www.cypress.com/?id=4&rID=54068    Or the instructions on the CapSense_CSD[... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
最近看收到的书,发现两个问题。    1.PSOC3内的PLL,通过设置__因子和__因子,产生需要的系统时钟频率。    是输入因子和反馈因子吗?    2.PSOC3内的ILO主要用于__和__模块。    是时钟模块和电源模块吗?    请高手指教,谢谢! Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello,             Can i implement Speech Recognition using PSoC3(Cy8C001 kit)?? Show More
crcac_264396
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Here is an issue I came across on the dev kit for PSOC5 (I think it is ES1). I have mostly resolved it by changing routing internally, but am throwing... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.