Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I modified the ADC Filter VDAC example to have an additional DMA for transferring data from filter to VDAC. The project is attached. I compiled it and... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hello,        I'm searching RF Chip/MCU for RF remote controller with below requirements.        1. Application: car audio with max 10keys + k... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi to all,             i have installed both psoc creator 1.0 and creator 2.0 in my pc which is working with windows 7. But, when i tried to program m... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 we can control a fan using a microcontroller so why we use a psoc to control the fan.because microcontroller is very cheap than psoc kit. why we wast... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 DMA is used in direct memory access to  input -output peripherals.but i want to know that, where it can use in real life applications and what is its... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 DMA is used in direct memory access to  input -output peripherals.but i want to know that, where it can use in real life applications and what is its... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 When there are multiple DMAs and multiple TDs asigned for each channel it is better to have the DMA configurations as BYTES_PER_BURST as  1 and Reque... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I wanted to measure the time taken for 32 bit addition and multiplication.....I chose the method of Pin toggling in for loop......    Something inter... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 What is the best method to measure time for an operation......I tried using a pin and toggling it within a for loop continuosly......But even time is... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I got a doubt in DMA configuration, when the Burst Count is set to 1 and request per burst set to 0 what will the DMA do......    I think DMA works a... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.