Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Have you heard of Arduino ? I am sure you would have come across Arduino atleast once. Let me briefly tell you about Arduino. It is a platform which ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Is possible to create a can bus communication project to CY8CKIT-003?    is there a sample?         Thank you Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
On module Counter_2_20 I get this warning:    " Error processing element 'register'. error at line 262: invalid address"    Should I be worried.    Th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
     www.cypress.com/?docID=37266        The above document is a must read for PCB designers. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        When trying to install SCD Ver 2.0.39, the install can't find the FTRF Drivers and asks to download and install PSoC Programmer 3.06.        T... Show More
ArvindK_86
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Everyone,        Here's an update on PSoC 1 kits available on our website-            CY3280-22x45 Universal CapSense Controller (UCC) kit is ba... Show More
ArvindK_86
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Everyone,         Frequency measurements are a common requirement of many applications.         AN2283 - PSoC® 1 Sensing - Measuring Frequency g... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    This is for those who are facing an issue in installation of PSoC Designer 5.1 SP 2, where the installation hangs and does not complete. It iss... Show More
ArvindK_86
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hey All,         Most of you might have read the appnote - AN73212 - Debugging with PSoC® 1 which gives a wealth of information about the debugging op... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

how to use api change Uart’s Baud rate, stop bits, date bits

Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.