Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    Because the PSoC 5 is still in ES1 phase, there is likley to be some bugs present in the IC. What kind of support will consestants have avai... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I hope I'll be in the next round. Is it possible to get some sample PSoC 5 microcontrollers, same as on the dev kit? I would like to create my own PCB... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
With its flexibile Analog and Digital resources, PSoC 1 is a very strong candidate for Thermal Management applications.  The PSoC can measure temperat... Show More
ArvindK_86
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Everyone,         We all know that the CY3240 comes as a  USB to I2C bridge, which can be used as an I2C master device, controlled from a PC usi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all I'm ready to submit, but I don't see a place to upload the BOM and Schematic .  Do I just zip it up with the project files?!    Thanks,    -J Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Use the UM as an one shot or a debouncer              http://www.cypress.com/?rID=2674 Show More
ArvindK_86
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
First and foremost method is to use the M8C_Sleep macro. This powers down the internal main oscillator (IMO), flash memory, and the bandgap voltage re... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
In our application we will a high number of PSoC 3 devices on a USB-tree and want to use the  USB bootloader.     Now I wonder how the process of the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Can two isr be connected to pins of same port?? The creator was refusing to have 2 isr to pins of same port but was able to build the project with is... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Pleas refer this link http://www.cypress.com/?app=search&searchType=advanced&keyword=&rtID=134&id=0&applicationID=0&l=0&source=header, and wat... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.