Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Is there any way that the count value of the counter be not just one each time but any value. If so how to do that ? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
could anyone help me with the verilog implementation of the PArallel in serial out shift register in datapath Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi all    Wave DAC component is very interesting for me. Is possible make this component with some modiffier ? (like add, multi, FM, AM, RM - this is... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 hi...           while iam trying to program my CY8Ckit-030, i am getting an error as    "There was an error while programming the device: PSoC Progra... Show More
MiSa_288856
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hallo,    I happily discovered that PSOC1 (CY8C29) is now able to 'house' PLC IP solution.. that's something really interestig in my opinion even if i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi folks,    Ive got my hands on a wireless remote control, Basically i want to connect the output from the wireless receiver to an input on my PSoC1 ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
AN82156 explains how to design PSoC® Creator™ components that use PSoC 3 and PSoC 5 Universal Digital Block (UDB) datapath modules. Datapath-based des... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 hi...          Can any one please suggest the best possible way of generating a 2.048MHz square signal with 50% duty cycle with a better accuracy, us... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 When there are multiple interrupts performing the same function, for example 2 UARTs which are trying to wake up the device, it is not necessary that... Show More
MarkH_61
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
If you would like to learn more about how to design with the PLD inside the UDBs, check out the breif description of the new application note AN82250 ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.