Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi, I'm starting to program in PSOC and I have problem with the ADCINC, I made a program for read a LM35, but when i conected it, to psoc it only rea... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi everybody!! actually i´m working to control a servo motor i read that the frecuency is 20 hz and the duty cycle is 1,1.5 and 2 ms i´m using pwm16... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi to all,                  can we blink 2 LEDs with a frequency of 500 hz , can anybody suggest with the modifications to run at that frequency.    ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi everybody!! actually i´m working to control a servo motor i read that the frecuency is 20 hz and the duty cycle is 1,1.5 and 2 ms i´m using pwm16... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
     www.cypress.com/?docID=38669             The temp measurement using thermistor has been updated. please take a look at it in the link given above... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Sir,     Is it possible in PSOC  to estimate the power drawn by the processor while executing code? . If yes please give me instructions how to perfor... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 What happens when a negative voltage drives the input pin of PSoC? Is it gonne bias the internal transistors which may lead to malfunctioning or is t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Please refer to the link below for component creation training. The videos almost cover, all the aspects of component creation.    http://www.cypress.com/?id=2232&rtID=134 Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Looking over the application note AN58304 (www.cypress.com/) I saw that IDACs had dedicated pins, but it does not mention VDACs having dedicated pins.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
When an ADC is configured in continuous mode does calling ADC_DelSig_StopConvert() mean that the ADC's filters need to be flushed again when ADC_DelSi... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.