Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi guys,     Ive been playing around with my 2 button key fob and receiver, and i thought wouldnt it be great to interface it to my Psoc 1.    conecte... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 A related appnote.          http://www.cypress.com/?docID=38365 Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
A very good appnote.    http://www.cypress.com/?docID=38378 Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
In psoc 3,    I used a comparator to compare two voltage levels and displaying on LCD, which one is high.  At the comparator output i added a digital ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I am experimenting with using the PSoC 3 in low power modes and I have gotten some unexpected results. When I put the device in hibernate mode and... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi    I use a timer and I want to change the clock source from VC2 to VC3 during program execution. Is it possible to change the clock source in the p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Anyone know what these "special product terms" are and how I can best take advantage of them?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello, i wrote a verilog program and i sucessfully build it in PSoC creator tool , but now i am not getting how to see the outputs.Please give some so... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi everybody!! actually i´m working to control a servo motor i read that the frecuency is 20 hz and the duty cycle is 1,1.5 and 2 ms i´m using pwm16... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everybody,    I have a problem activating the proximity in my PSoC3 - CY8C3245LTI-163.    I have created the widgets: 6 buttons and 1 proximity ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.