Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello  to everyone i want to develop oscillioscope and signal generator using psoc3 kit and want to display on my laptop using any program. i have ver... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm trying to develop a system in which input data is decoded. The input waveform to be decoded is a spi byte from an external device with spi frequen... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,     I'm pretty new in programming and I have a Problem with reading out a Float Value from EEPROM.      To get the FloatValue in! the EEPROM i do... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I have encounterd problem in SD card interfacing with SPI. Initialisation can not be done. EVen SCLK is not generating. Plz giv me some sugetns about... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
IMO
What is IMO made up of? Is it some sort of astable multivinbrator kind of circuitry or what exactly is it? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
HI fellow programmers,    I am doing some datapath and verilog programming and I needed help with the transferring of data. As you all know, all compu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi to all,          Can anybody  help          How to design a simple waveform generator which can generate a sine, triangular or square waveform with... Show More
ShBa_282106
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi!    how do i toggle a software controlled digital outpin using setpin and clearpin APIs'?    kindly see the project attached below Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Does CY8CKIT-001 Development kit support CY8C24423A-24PVXA Device?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,        I should make composite usb device with USB HID and CDC.        I can make  USB HID and CDC seperately. However, It's not easy to make comp... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.