Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I have the architecture above working fine with 8 bits, but for the life of me, I can't get it to work with 12 bits!  Do I need to do something... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Does rebuld/ clead and build change my hex file....    and also Using different creatos with all the same version of components provide with different... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,     I want to control DAC Output through USBUART but have problems with getting data from USB.    I assume the function USBUART_GetAll () should ... Show More
ArvindK_86
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
PSoC 1 Updates By Sachin Gupta (SGUP)           To ensure the safe operation of the appliances, home appliance manufacturers need to get their produc... Show More
EvPa_264126
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello all.    I can not figure out how to synchronize 2 or more DMA. I created a table with the signal(the meander)that is common to all of the DMA.  ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Very Good appnote.    http://www.cypress.com/?docID=33237 Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
LIN prototype
solved msg Solved
Hi,    I'm new in PSoC programmer but i have knowledge in C    I try to communicate with LIN protocol using CY8CKIT-017, CY8CKIT-030 Developer kit and... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi, all. I am trying to configure PSoC3 that it wakeups from sleep (or Hibernate) mode when any RX data receives. But I cannot find any sample... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 hi to all,                  when i want to program the CY8CKIT 001 of Psoc 3 kit, it show the error message like unable to acqiure port.    what is t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
      http://www.cypress.com/?docID=38775             A must read    Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.