Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I need to implement a Timer Terminal Count Interrupt. Since it is easy to write the code in C, I am creating the ISR in C. I need suggestions on which... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
There was a question from a PSoC 1 user - Where can I find the declaration of some special defines like ARF_CR_REFPWR?    Since this could be a common... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Its been log since I looked at the forum. Lot of discussions on PSoC 5LP.    What are the enhancements or better aspects of using PSoC5LP over PSoC5?... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Is it possible to implement a single master - multi-slave system in PSoC 1? How many maximum slaves are possible? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

www.cypress.com/?docID=38370

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 More than an ADC, delta sigma modulator shall very effectively be used as a filter, when the sampling rate is appropriately choosen.    When we have ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Generally speaking, the boot process of any device is often ignored or given less attention to, as this doesn't impact or assumed to have no impact on... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
A famous Hollywood movie "Transformers" showed mechanical robots transforming itself into cars, fighter planes, and what not. Do you know PSoC 1 can d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I found I2C (using EZI2Cs UM) was not working in one of the oroject when i changed the system clock from 24 MHZ to 6 MHZ, where as it was working whe... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.