Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
on the lcd slide. theres two spelling errors,     this line    vias voltage generation using dedicated DAC, and internal resistor leader    I think it... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Please suggest good PSoC 1 resources for a new PSoC 1 developer .

Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
When I had a look at the schematics of the new -050 LP Development Kit I found a naming bug/typo.    The signals  from CY7C68013 DPLUS and DMINUS are ... Show More
AuKa_264411
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a project that uses the UART. With the buffer set to 4 bytes it works fine, reading the status and the byte under polling software control (no ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

can I implement a diferential amplifier using the op amps in the analogue part of PSOC?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
There are various I2C modes - low speed, standard, high-speed, fast, ultra-fast. Which of these modes/speed are supported by PSoC 1? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi happy users of this strange device    For students or schools, if you cannot afford the big kit, have a look at this.     gonzalj.chez-alice.fr/TPpsoc3/TPpsoc3.html... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am measuring the change in a 300pF capacator. I have taked precautions to drive the shield with the feedback from my voltage follower. The capacator... Show More
xy_283156
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, i'm playing around with the ADC on the PSOC3, i've got the CY8CKIT-030. My Problem is even if i connect my input GPIO (P4.6) to VSSA, the rawvalu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello! Chip used CY7C68034. Please tell me how to change the project CY3686FW, that it was possible to receive data from an external device (such as a... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.