Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello         I need to generate a clock of 16MHz r, however appears a dc signal, this looks on an oscilloscope. But dont works.         Why psoc whe... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Can't seem to get PSoC Creator 2.2 to allow me to place a digital input on a USB pin!    Outputs, yes, just not inputs!!!    Data sheet says this shou... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello         I need to generate a clock of 16MHz r, however appears a dc signal, this looks on an oscilloscope. But not for me.         Why psoc whe... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Guys,    I need help regarding with the RTD and NTC temperature ADC settings. I have downloaded sample of RTD and NTC of CY8CKIT-025 - Temperatu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        It seems when once interruption is occured, interruption be never stop. I was set ISR_ClearPending() at end of ISR routine. Nevertheless, it's... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Good afternoon, I am Colombian, I dont have good English, I hope  you understand    I will comment that my project is to know how I can help.        ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 good afternoon    My application is decoding a serial data frame, it has a frequency of 1MHz. I need to generate an interrupt whenever there is a ris... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,         First, a bit of background. I last used the PSoC about 8 years ago, on a project that was strictly digital, programmed in assembly. It... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi Moderator Let me know how to post the article that can read fine. I had some posts before, it is compressed and has no new line. Even it wa... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    I am having cy8ckit-001 board with PSoC3. I am trying to create my own Filter component using APIs (API implementation). The flow is like: 8b... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.