Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

romac_285831
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Is there any reference design available for Sensorless BLDC motor control ?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello PSoC world,         How to create a differentiator using a SC block module ? (Without any external passive components) - This would help me in ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
  Intra-spoke DMA of > 16 bytes requires a ping-ponging of servicing between the source and destination engines within the DMA logic. The reason is th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
     Intra-spoke DMA of > 16 bytes requires a ping-ponging of servicing between the source and destination engines within the DMA logic. The reason i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear Fourm,    Im attempting to transfer with the dma filter results from the holding register directly to a 8 bit control register.  I have been usin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi all    Please is possible make simple multiplier on datapath ? (example: two input 8bit * 8bit = 16bit output)    On the verilog is simple but ver... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The data path FIFOs in the PSoC3/5 UDB can be used as a single buffer; rather than a FIFO of depth 4. In this case, what happens is that, the FIFO rea... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 The data path FIFOs in the PSoC3/5 UDB can be used as a single buffer; rather than a FIFO of depth 4. In this case, what happens is that, the FIFO re... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Friends,         Can I connect directly to external device from Tx and Rx at J13 ? For example I wanna send 0x01 to another device from PSoC 1?    The... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi all    Please info how max clock speed ISR module ?    Im testing interrupt with ISR module with Clock module and maximal frequency is aprox. 3-4 ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.