Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I've an ICE CUBE connected to the CY3274 (CPU: CY8CPLC20) through the RJ45 connector.    Unfortunately I'm finding the debugger very unstable.     On... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 hai frnds    i post image below    1)now i want to calcute the time interval between two pulses using counters?    2)And i want know about how much i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Is there any idicator bit of Stack overflow in PSoC3. Seems like the program execution is random on attach to running target. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
This component uses UDB resourses to implement a Hex (4*4) Keypad decoder.    Component asserts a signal wena valid key press is detected.    This com... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
This component uses UDB resourses to implement a Hex (4*4) Keypad decoder.    Component asserts a signal wena valid key press is detected.    This com... Show More
romac_285831
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi ,    I want to use UART user module.    I want to send 4 bytes of data from PC to PSOC.     PSOC when receive should send 2 bytes of data back.   ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I have psoc 3 cy8ckit001development kit. I have installed psoc creator version 2. After building the project,when i try to debug, the select target d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello! How to generate an interrupt from comparator's output without using any DigBuf module? Can I get two interrupts using the same transition befo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I am using CY8C20346A, I want to know the minimal time width for a gpio input pulse (high-low-high) to create a GPIO interrupt. IOINT==1.    I ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I am using CY8C20346A, to save power, M8C standby is used, when a gpio interrupt come, M8C will be wakeup after for a while. in TRM "Wakeup Seq... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.