Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi Guys,        Could you please let me know if UDB logic configuration can be preserve or not when a software or watchdog reset in PSOC parts?  thank... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Project archive attached. Please help. Special mention - Bob & Dana.          Thanks,    RAM Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi Guys,        Could you please llet me know if UDB logic configuration can be preserve or not when a software or watchdog reset in PSOC parts?  than... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi there.         How do I use the analog out pins of PSoC to generate waves, say triangle wave etc? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello ,               Is it possible to generate negative supply using PSoC 3 . If not is there any method to generate negative supply.         Thanks Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Are you running out of counters/Timer/PWMs in the PSoC UDB due to the Datapath resources being utilized? Thes countcell counters will come in to a re... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hej      I cant get my LCD screen to work at all. I have followed the example in the pdf file.    http://www.cypress.com/?docID=33243    set it up by... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Forum,         What is the max. operating freq. of 3 op-amp instrumentation amplifier user module in PSoC 1 ? Does the use of an SC block (for c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
by accident reprogram pc bridge, and now SCD dont see my device, please tell how i can fix it ? or link to firmware for pc bridge. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi every One,    In my previous post, i had mentioned the existance of Count7 counters in PSoC UDB. I would like to add more on that. There is a termi... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.