Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Title says it all - I installed PSoC designer/programmer for CY3210 MiniProg1 on Windows 8, but it didn't install the driver for the chip.  I need the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I just found out that schmartboard.com, has released a new PSOC development board priced at $25 (does not includes a PSOC) and if ordered before april... Show More
docn_292601
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
1.  i call the function  I2C_M_Start();    2.  write a data buf to eeprom:              I2C_M_MasterWriteBuf(SLAVE_ADDR, buf, num, I2C_M_MODE_COMPLETE... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi I have the CY8CKIT-050 PSoC® 5LP Development Kit board. With this board I send the PWM signals to switch the Mosfets  in a inverter. The inverter ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hola,         I am having a problem with using the library function "atof". The compiler user guide describes the function as one which takes a point... Show More
LeYu_281131
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
My Project has a problem, I Attached here    I think it is no problem, logically, but compiler show a error message like below,    ===================... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi!    I am using a PSoC3 device where I placed a 16 bit UDB up/down counter, with count and direction HW inputs.    Period is 65534 (MAX). I am not u... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi everyone,     It is just that i am trying to pull out the features of count7 counters in UDB and hence a lot of posts on that. So, after having re... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 the windows 8 does not recognize the PSOC5 kit. when I try to program the kit it says that "PORT ACQUIRE FAILED".    and yes I connected to the J1 de... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Where to post a compiler-error for the ImageCraft C-compiler?    Due to the poor forum software here I posted it already in another forum with the dra... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.