Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Has anyone developed an SPI bootloader?  I need to do it if one isn't already available.  I am also hoping someone has done a USB to SPI bootloader tr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 hi developers,                      I am currently involved with designing a PSoC1 based application board. i need to include in system serial prog... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

how can i measure voltage of light with the help of photodiode.?

KeYp_290406
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a project with 9 inputs (pots) to the adc via hardware mux and 9 capsense inputs. This is just the analog portion of the project. Is there any ... Show More
KeYp_290406
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The USB module data sheet mentions that an SIO pin can be used as a VBUS monitor by connecting it directly to VBUS. Are there any other considerations... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
nstead of acs714 i am using wcs2750.i have attached data sheet of it.how to interface this with psoc??i have written the code already but problem with... Show More
ScEn_283436
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm using the PSoC Creator with  PSoC3. I am having a problem using the Timer function.    I know this may not be the proper forum and that I will be ... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
My project needs an I2C EEPROM. Rather than use an actual EEPROM chip, I thought I'd just use the PSoC's EZI2C component.    I wired it up as you'd ex... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I am working on a project with a CY8C24123 in assembly using PSoC Designer 5.3.    The code size is going to the limits of the memory of the CY8C2412... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,         The EZI2C component has an option for choosing a data rate. Since this is a slave device, it doesn't generate a clock output. So what diff... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.