Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,     A button is pressed the rise a counter.I want to see the values ​​of counter with 7 segment.  I am using two seven segment multiplexing. Press... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello Friends,    Here is simple Baseline design for interfacing PIR with the PSoC 3/5. The PIR sensor available on the CY3236A PIRMOTION EVK was use... Show More
romac_285831
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi, From where can i get the orcad library for all PSOC 1 devices    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all;     my project involves oversaw a photovoltaic Park using powerline communication specifying as hardware target integrated circuit CY8CPLC10 f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
HI,    I am checking on example project and found the sample and hold example. The sample and hold component can use internal and exteranl as Vref, bu... Show More
xy_283156
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi, is it possible to use a control register to trigger a sample hold?    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello all,         Someone wrote firmware for me in C in PSoC Designer5.1. This was running perfectly on the CY8C27443 28 pin SOIC device. Due to cert... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm planning to make a handheld LCR meter (plus more) based on the PSoC 5LP. I'd like to use the boost converter to allow me to power it efficiently o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        It is desired to design a module to achieve the square of a given 12 bit digital output from the adc    Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.