Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have no idea where to ask this question. but can anyone tell me what is the price of the "chip" inside the CY8CKIT-050 PSoC® 5LP Development Kit?? I... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am creating a Verilog component which requires a clock. I would like this to be an internal clock, so that the user doesn't need to concern themselv... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am creating a 16-bit datapath component which can create different flashing patterns on an LED. The D0 and A0 registers are loaded with the bit patt... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm using a CY8C5568LTI.  I have pin 61 P15[5] connected to a 1K resistor, which in turn connects to the center point of a stack of 100K resistors fro... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 hi, m very new to this and i guess this sounds rather basic, but i really need help..    in my project i have just a pwm block that is used to activa... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hello fellows, I'm here to ask about some special issue that I'm having with the PWM16 Block of PSOC 1. In my application, I have to change th... Show More
ArvindK_86
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
This application note describes how to sense temperature by interfacing with NTC(negative temp. coeffecient) thermistors, in which resistance decrease... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I measure a current with a ADC_delsig and I want to send the measure 16bit with the SPI.    I have an SPI-SLAVE that communicates with a PIC... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi all         Is possible use more than one ISR for CY28C29466 chip ?         Especialy two independent Counter ISR.         Very thanks help       ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi, i making a aplication when i need to generate 3 independients wave forms, and controlate the type of this waves, the problem is that the unic mod... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.