Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello dear colleagues,    i need to have a simple  solution for detecting pulses ( f=100Hz width 800µs).     think of a monoflop with retrigger, but d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        hello everybody, i,m using psoc3 and i would like to know how can i reduce the memory used by xdata, const, code memory for my project. in my ... Show More
SuSc_283911
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm trying to find MORE information on the use of naming pins in PSoC1.  I've read (& reread) both GPIO Demystified posts as well as AN 2094 - Getting... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am having an issue with programming using the 5-pin SWD interface.  The image and device I am using are both "Production" revision of CY8C3866AXI-04... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi Guys,    I'm working about a project but i have small problem. I want to do the child lock. When I pressed capsense button, other buttons will not ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I have already followed all the instructions from on the CapSense_CSD[v3.10] datasheet or PSOC(R) 3 AND PSOC(R) 5 CAPSENSE(R) DESIGN GUIDE (ZH... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi! I'm trying to transfer example code (CE85976) for CY8C22545-24AXI controller(it uses SmartSense2X) into CY8C20536A-24PVXI controller(it uses gener... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I cant burn the code I develop in Desinger5.3. I'm using CY8CKIT-001 and MiniProg3 that comes with it. I have placed the correct processor mod... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.