Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Dear PSoC Developers    I'm using USBFS component and I wrote program that I'm sending data from the PC to the PSoC 3 device (I configured as a HID ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I have dynamixel motor (http://www.electronickits.com/robot/BioloidAX-12(english).pdf) and CM900 kit. I want to drive dynamixel motor with pso... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        i am working on a project wich requries a use of a pwm signal can anyone give me the performance comparision??    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi there....I am giving a 10KHz clock to two pins of PSoC3 kit : P1[2] and P3[2]. Both have been configured in the schematic as "DIGITAL OUTPU... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
                                                   I had implement a Sleep Timer Module,         Interval was set to 8 milisec.         I was checking... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am controlling the Duty cycle of PWM output using the API given.. and its working fine, but the problem is with the amplitude.. i am expecting it ar... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi there, I am trying to check the USBUART example code. I am connecting my PSoC kit via a USB to my PC but the PC doesn't recognizes the USB.... Show More
ScEn_283436
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    Can someone point me to the data sheet that shows you how to read the die temperature in a PSoC 3?    Nick Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi all,    In my project I am using a temperature sensor (LM35) whose analog o/p is being signal conditioned by psoc. The psoc design is working fine... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.