Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Not sure if everyone has seen this -         "This spreadsheet is a basic tool for obtaining a gross estimate of power consumption using     PSoC 3 E... Show More
Keerthy_V
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    Attached is the code which demonstrate how to measure average voltage of an AC signal using PSoC1. Following is the code flow:    Analog to Di... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,     Programming on PSoC Creator I went int trouble about the conversion from  float to ASCII, i searched and found this:    http://www.cypress.com/?id=4&rID=39791... Show More
DineshbabuM_66
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        The drive logic of INT output in I2C Port Expander devices(CY8C9520A CY8C9540A, CY8C9560A) is Active High. This information is missing in data... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I organized  a header file but I have error. What I'm missing.Can you look please? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hello if I add a state machine, and add a state, I got a Script error in the file : file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Cypress/Packages/Expres... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I have a doubt about configuring a DMA with two TDs. For example, the first TD (TD[0]) goes from position 0 to 63 of an array, when it finis... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    I´m using the "PSOC 3 Development Kit". In my project I would like to transmit data that has been received by a SPI SLAVE to my PC.    I tried... Show More
MiKO_283856
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi    I''d like to get rid off the automatic indentation in PSoC Designer as I prefer manually tabulating when needed.    The  Tools/Options/Code Edi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The PSoC 3 kit-030 datasheet recommends not to use a VDDD higher than VDDA..... What is the reason for that?    Regards. Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.