Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 running the sample program as indicated in  : AN75320    Starting MAKE...        creating project.mk             name translation failed on C:/PROGRA... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone..!    I have Windows 7 and on i want to build my program on the electronic card i got a error    okay .. on i click on Debug -> Program... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everybody,    this is my first interaction in the community. I'm looking forward to be a part of this community.    So, this is my Question:    ... Show More
AlVa_264671
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi every one!!!    Can anyone help me with this code, please?    I'm learning to use SPI and Shift register components. I sending 4 bytes via SPI to t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
We are using the PSoC™ Automotive Multitouch All-points Touchscreen Controller CY8CTMA140  IC for a device. I can't found any sample driver (WINCE/Lin... Show More
AlVa_264671
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi every one !!!!!! I am new with PSoC 3. Can any body, please, tell me what does mean "T" for CY8C3866AXI-040T ? And on the other hand I woul... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I developed a program on the PSoC 5LP dev board that worked without any problems. I then tried to migrate to the PSoC 3 dev board, but the pro... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    To estimate the minimum sampling frequency that could be used for S/H (Sample and Hold) module in PSoC 3/5, we need to know the droop rate of ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi, I am using the PSoC5 development kit CY8CKIT-001 with CY8C5Lp Family and Psoc Creator 2.0, and i send data to the Pc with Bluetooth. previ... Show More
SuSc_283911
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi -- My kit worked fine last week. This week, I get the "device not recognized" message when programming. SQ    Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.