Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello,                I tried to run the Assembly Language Program but i am facing the error"The command 'Ax51.exe' failed with exit code '2'."    Ma... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,        I am trying to implement a differential amplifier to convert an input signal range of 1-5V to 0-4 V. I tried it using 2 back to back PGAs ... Show More
RoBo_293926
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I developed a project with the PSOC3 using the keyword "_at_ " to assign absolute memory addresses to be read from Modbus. I changed the proje... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hello    To pass constant char address is bad.    It seems a random data or random address was passing through    On 8C21434, that have 512... Show More
AlVa_264671
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi there!      Can anyone tell me please, which is the active state of "reset pin" on ant SPI componet ? I mean is  "0"  active or is "1" is active?  ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Is there any code profiler for PSOC 1?

Thx

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Friends,     You are always in busy with Creator3.0, I presume.    Anyway, listen to my trouble of PSoC1.          UART signal that sent from PS... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have been able to communicate via RS232 and I2C very well. How ever I am confused how to pass data to and from the PSoC 3 & 5. I used paremeters for... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I have a new project developed in PSoC3, I need to establish Wi-Fi communication. The Ad-Hoc is ready but in EBK shows displayed message "RF Band ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hello, I making a project where i need to use a keypad (4x4), for this I use a PSOC CY8C27443-24PXI with a CY3210-PSoCEval1. I configure the p... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.